Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Still Sweepy

YYYYAAAAWWWWNNNNN......SSSSSTTTTRRRRREEEEEETTTTTTCCCCCHHHH!
Ahhh...much better.

I feel like I have been "asleep" for the last few days. I made it home safe and sound LATE Friday night, and I have done NOTHING for the last three days....absolutely nothing. It was so nice.

I had a great trip...it was a nice combination of Little Me, and Adult Me. I don't have any big monumentous things to share...I am just glad to be home.

On another note, I am REALLY trying to make myself read. I tried on the plane...no luck. I tried in the hotel...no luck. I decided to try to read before I went to sleep last night...I actually made it through a chapter. I was so excited! The book that I am reading is "Searching for God Knows What"...one thing I noticed...this guy writes in a similar pattern to the way that I write. I still had trouble reading, BUT...I at least made it through a chapter...um, but don't ask me to recall what I read...

Hey...look, I figured out how to post pictures...cool! Yep...I was in Seattle...it was pretty groovy!



Ok, I think I need some coffee...I am still not awake.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger the voice said...

Welcome back! Glad you had some relaxation days. I take it that's you in the pic? You never told us you were a hottie! (don't tell my wife I just said that) God bless you always, Ken

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Adjust printer propeties

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home