Monday, May 22, 2006

Movie Quotes

Ok, so it is early. I am in a GREAT mood today. There is a song that is running through my head...as there usually is when I wake. Today....living for today...I am gonna let my little light shine like there's no tomorrow...

Being in such a good mood this morning, I thought I would let the world know that some of my humor is, well, borrowed. From movies. These are a few of my favs...and I can usually insert them into conversations...sometimes, I am the only one laughing, but who cares, right?

Oh, and they are NOT verbatim...my memory isn't THAT good.

Hey, let's play a game - see if you can figure out which movies these are from...sorry no prizes, just a little fun.

If you have any poo, now is a good time to throw it.

Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.

You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall.

You follow ole Rafiki, he know de way.

Stop looking at at me, sssccchhhhwwwaaaannn.

Buehler, Buehler.

Get busy livin, or get busy dyin.

It's not show friends, it's show business.

Toe Pick.

Eat the food, Tina!

I'm a hound dog! Hhhhhoooowwwwllll

You. Had. Sex. With. My. Promdate. You had sex with my prom date!

Housekeeping. You want me fluff pillow?

What day is it? October? It's nudie magazine day!

I got her number, how bout them apples?

My name is Enigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

Luke, I am your father. You are not my father!

We are NOT brothers.

And...drumroll, please....from the best chic flick that involves guns, gamblin, AND Val Kilmer.....
"I'm your Huckleberry."

Wow, I watch WAY too many movies...

Happy Monday!

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Полтора возраст назад муж завел себе любовницу, а вернее она завела его. Ему 53, ей 23. Дитя в депрессии. Я отродясь в жизни не могла даже предположить, который мужчина, который женился в 38 лет, имеющий единственного сына, может раздавить и расстоптать самое дорогое - свою семью. Он меня раздавил, уничтожил и мне больше не подняться. Единица просто выжжена. У меня отобрали не один семью, подлунная, но и душу, и веру. Я понимаю, ровно дозволено методично довести человека предварительно последней черты... [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-monolitnom-stroitelstve/95-stroitelstvo-monolitnykh-domov.html]новая квартира ремонт[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home