Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mental Vaca

Hi all!

I am sorry for my absence. Due to the fact that I basically have the next month off, my sleeping schedule has adjusted, and my quiet time in the morning has shortened considerably. I am not distanced from God this time. I think about Him and hang out with Him all day, but I have just decided to take a bit of a mental vacation. With every day that passes, the details of my life are tying themselves up quite nicely, and in perfect order. Nothing is really "hooking" me, and I am truly just relishing the peace. So, please excuse my distance...rest assured that I am still reading your blogs, and focusing on turning my life to Him.

Thanks for your understanding!

Love,
M

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I understand the need to take a break at times. I need my quiet time, and that includes time away from the computer, too. I hope all is well with you, and I look forward to reading more later. ;)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

breaks are good and necessary. hope it is a healing, fruitful time.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home