Thursday, April 20, 2006

I GOT IT!!!!!

Well, I will keep this brief. I GOT THE JOB!!! I start June 1, and I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED! I will more or less be my own boss, and there will be some in state travel involved, but I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

Had therapy last night. She was as excited as I am. Since I will be working more or less alone, I will not have a lot of the issues that I do at my current job. I am sure there will be another batch of issues, BUT...this job is challenging...and the schedule is very flexible...AND I GET MY WEEKENDS BACK!!!!!!

Ok, that is all I have for today...maybe more tomorrow...until then...take care.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!


DV

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous shannon from rocks in my dryer said...

Woo-hoo! Hubs told me last night, but I was afraid it was too late too call. I'm so proud of you! :) Can't wait to hear details and to lay claim to one of those weekends of yours!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! And as far as Christian music in your car, I like Jars of Clay and Chris Rice. Two of my favorites. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home