Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Big Day

First - the summation of my studies....

Excerpt from one of them:
But first, we must want victory. Some people would rather walk on the margin of the battlefield and be a walking victim instead of a marching victor (MY MOM). So examine your heart and say, "Lord, I want victory today." (ME)
Second, we must yield ourselves to Christ. We don't fight for victory; we fight from victory. The simple secret of winning in the Christian life is to identify ourselves with Christ, trust Him and follow Him. We'll have battles to fight, to be sure, and sometimes we might stumble and fall. But keep in mind that Christ is riding in majesty. Why don't you ride right along with Him by faith?
Jesus has conquered life, and we may stand with Him in victory. Before we can, though, we must want victory, and we must yield ourselves to Him. Are you a conqueror? By faith identify with Christ and share His victory.

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS! - I ride with Him today!

Second - My LBY lessons. God sees the "big picture" of our lives. It is not written, or spoken, but we, through faith, will come to understand His plan. If we let go, and die to Him, then His will is what will be done in our lives.

Today is the interview. I have very little emotion about it this morning. I am preparing to hear Him. I have a two hour drive before and after and look forward to hanging out with God during that time, and letting Him guide my heart. I know that He sees my motivations for wanting this job, I trust that He will lead me.

On another note, I have an overwhelming need to get rid of the "garbage" in my life. Today this feels like I need to rid myself of people and things that I know are unnecessary to my life. There are people that I know are not meant to be a part of my life for the rest of my life, and things that I have that I do not need. I feel like it is time to let it all go. Garbage in, garbage out. Time to clear the cobwebs...and get on with His plan with a clear mind, body, and soul.

All I have left to say is a very sincere.....
YIPPEE!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger the voice said...

All I can say is a great big AMEN, sister! Turning over control is something I struggle with daily, yet in doing so, life is so much less stressful. I pray that you are successful in turning over all areas in your life to His hands. God bless you, Ken

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home