Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Why I LOVE blogs

I have been having a pretty good week. Nothing too exciting. Working two jobs, occupying my mind with my obsessions, thinking of my conflicted mother...you know the drill. Well, this morning, I work up and began my morning "quiet time" ritual. I am reading the New Testament. It was a toughy today. Made me feel VERY bad for the life that I am living...or at least the one that is in my head.

After Sunday's church service, I have been thinking a lot about repentance. In order to be forgiven, we must apologize. We must ask for forgiveness. If we wonder if we are forgiven, does that mean we aren't? (lie down, quit struggling)

Well, post bible time every morning, I have blog time. I read others people's posts..you know, like catching up with my friends. I often stop by one called My Quiet Corner. (http://momrn2.blogspot.com/) Bam...she got hit with a 2x4. I know oh so well what that feels like.

Kinda cool how a stranger can help us to remember what we already know.

Thanks, to my favorite momrn2!

Oh, and on another note...sorry for being the "lurker"...sometimes it is nice to be a quiet observer.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger momrn2 said...

Thanks for sharing this! To be honest, I debated for quite some time before posting about my 2x4 moment. I wasn't sure I wanted to share that with "the world". Now, I'm glad I did.

And as far as lurking... you can lurk in "my quiet corner" anytime. :-)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Keep in that word girlfriend! Remember it is the sword-of-the-spirit! God is pure love and to be forgiven we simply ask and He is generous to forgive. What a beautiful forgiving path your traveling! Be blessed!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home