Friday, March 31, 2006

Okie Dokie Artichokie

Therapy...again...am I really paying her to tell me these things? Yes, I am. I am trying to figure out who I am. To weed through all the stuff an figure out why I act certain ways, change some of those ways, and see the REAL me. I have lived as a masked crusader for so long, that trying to see what makes ME happy is somewhat difficult.

Some of the words used in the hour long session yesterday:
Co-Dependence (given)
Obsessive Behavior (understood)
Passive Aggressive (the new one)
Smart Aleck (check)
Lost (got it)
God (know Him, but where is He?)
Faith (hmmm...heard it before...do I have it?)

Those are some BIG words...and to all be used in an hour, you can imagine the look on my face as I drove home.

The encouraging things that we talked about...the stuff that I am doing "right"? Well, I am aware of these things...moreso than I was even a month ago. I am not motivated by money...you can't take it with you. I would rather a pat on the back. I like to know that I am valued, and that I am doing a good job. I like to know that I am doing what is right, by all parties involved. That I have done everything in my power to preserve the rule of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

The point...there is something that He has planned for me. I feel like it is coming soon...to a blog near you. Therapist reassures me that there is something that He has planned for me that is AMAZING. I feel like I know what it is...there is a business proposition/plan in the works by a former vendor of mine whose view of doing what is right is on target with mine. Things that I have felt were an emergency to have happen in my life are dissipating. (marriage, kids, house...etc.) I am becoming very comfortable with my position in life...because of this business proposition. I cannot divulge the intricacies of the plan, BUT...there is a 75% chance that I will get a phone call in June asking me to quit my job and come be a part of something great...I will know more in late April, but the outlook is VERY good.

Bubba, Auntie and Uncle M's...I would like to arrange a meeting with the involved parties...I trust your business sense...and I know that she and I would REALLY appreciate some "free" advice...the least I could do is buy you a nice dinner. (Maybe I should have sent you an e-mail instead...oh well...too lazy to delete)

Ok, signing off for today. Good Luck and God Bless.

4 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous shannon from rocks in my dryer said...

Very exciting. Keep us posted. He does indeed have something wonderful planned for you, though remember it might not look like what you think it will. Sometimes good things come in strange packages.

I keep forgetting to tell you--I know how much you're touched by music--go download the song "I Will Listen" by Twila Paris, from the Where I Stand album. Do it. RIGHT NOW. And get your tissues.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger momrn2 said...

Sounds very exciting!! Definately keep us posted!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

hope this business plan works out - very exciting!

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone vicodin[/url][/b]

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home