Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just don't have a title today

Well, it is official, I have become a full-fledged resident of the blogging world. I LOVE it! I wish I could physically move to a fictitious town in my mind named Blogs for God, USA.

I don't have much to post today...I missed therapy last night...TOTALLY forgot....this is what happens when the schedule is changed on a creature of habit...

I do have one thing to add today. I was talking to my long lost valentine last night. (I am going to have to give him a name...llv is just too long to type) Anyway, he is so conflicted. He is conflicted about his divorce, about his life, about his choices, about the difference between scientific proof vs. God...I tried to "minister" to him...since I am a broken messenger, it was difficult to relay what I am going through...I don't think he heard me. Please pray for him.

Oh, and I know you are out there...reading my blog...I have the site meter now....LEAVE A COMMENT!!! Don't you see the address to this blog..."DOES ANYBODY HEAR HER"?????? You can remain anonymous...just let me know you are out there...please. I am begging now...pretty please....it would really bring me great joy to know that God's party in my "boat with many holes" is not a party of one.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I keep reading your blog and don't comment... I do enjoy reading what you have to say though. I am much too shy to lay it all out for anyone to read. Very courageous on your part.

Erik

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Present and now accounted for.

Oliver

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're reading, sweetheart. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home