Thursday, January 12, 2006

Preparation for Fiction

This is harder than I thought. Putting your feelings out there. I have had lots of thought of what I want to put on here. At 30, I have homework, tough homework. Write a fictional fairytale, can you do that and keep your subconscious out of it? Where does it start? Where does it end? Is there a lesson? What is the feeling it will leave me with when I am finished? Can you really step outside of yourself, and write something that isn't about your life, or a lesson you have learned, or something you are going through? My fear, will my fairytale, the fiction one, be dark or sad? My feelings might get in the way. Can I trust that God has already written my fairytale? I know and trust that he has and that it is perfect. Can I search myself and write one from my own thoughts? Will any of it match God's?

Time to stop asking myself these questions and get on with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home