Friday, January 13, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!

Well, after blogging last night, I am back. I guess I had forgotten why I started doing this to begin with. I realized after re-reading this this morning, that I really enjoy it. I really want to write more often. I have several tasks for blogs that have been requested...I have started them, but am having a really hard time wrapping my mind around their concepts. That, or I just REALLY don't want to deal with the issues that I will be forced to while writing them. So, like all important things is my life, I will procrastinate. I guess that isn't a good word either, because I will be thinking, obsessing, and searching these issues and trying to find the ability to write them the whole time I am doing other things. What I am trying to say is that I have a hard time talking about the "Fairytale". Be it fact or fiction, I guess it is something that is deeply personal to me, a life that I want and seek, but how do you put into words your deepest wants, desires, needs...without fearing being hurt? I seem to be able to tell my life story very easily, but I can't talk about my dreams. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home