Sunday, January 15, 2006

Good News...for once

Can you have a date that actually goes the way that you think a date should go? You know the drill. They pick you up at your house at the time that they said they were going to, they open the door for you, you go to a nice dinner and talk about anything and everything. Meet some friends at a party, but it seems like there is no one else in the room. All the while, enjoying each other's company and finding out that you not only have things in common, but that your plan for life is as close to identical as you have ever heard.

The answer, ABSOLUTELY!!!

Chivalry is not dead! Real gentlemen do exist, and interest in each other that I have sought seems to be real.

I wasn't particularly excited about this one, my first impression was that he might be too mature for my child-like life. Today, I know that first impressions can be incorrect, and that things aren't always what they seem.

After a long spell of heartache, self-inflicted wounds, and shattered hopes, my faith is renewed in God and in mankind. Now...it is time to guard my heart, hold on, and ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home